MIL Birthday Celebrations!

MIL is really good at making sure we all have something to eat! :D

Tuna sandwiches in the fridge and a container of sliced cucumbers next to it!
  D and I kai kai w grandma on her birthday. Probably none of the other men would want the hassle of going all the way to Swatch (and she's too nice to insist) so we took it upon ourselves to make sure her watch gets working!

We reached just in time for D to watch his first entire lion dance. It was a nice one! Some more in an aircond environment, front row seat. He lives the life, yo. Kids these days.
  Then grandma went to try on clothes. I wasn't looking to buy clothes for D or myself but Padini Kids surprised me w their very reasonable prices and super cute prints!!! 2 for RM29. The smallest size is 2-3years. If I were a typical Asian mom, he could wear them now already la. But I feel still quite big so I might save for another half a year? Haha.
  Birthday lunch at Coliseum. I think she enjoyed ordering without having to always put the two men first haha. The three of us shared pumpkin soup...
  Broccoli salad (first time I've ever heard of one!)
  Fish and chips turned out way larger than the picture! First time in my life this happened lol. So worth it! And the fish isn't Dory fish either. Big thumbs up!
  Roast chicken also so big the portion. We almost died because MIL is a small eater hahaha. We had to leave food behind which killed a part of me inside haha, I like my plates left CLEAN! Unless I don't like that particular thing.
  At night we celebrated again w papa! Rakuzen was crazy booked out. We arrived late at 7.30pm and only got seated 45 minutes later. Tough night for a sick hubs and a cranky baby but anything for MIL's birthday! Again, she was v nice about it, but it was me who insisted because I know she really wanted and she seldom gets what she wants. And yes, that's D's hand stirring my cawanmushi into a soup.


We celebrated a few days before w FIL before he headed back to SG. My cheeky monkey got cheekier overnight. That look on his face is only level 5 out of his usual 10. So cute but I have to start teaching him what's acceptable and what's not even though his nonsense can be so cute!!!

He loves wearing my hairtie as a bracelet because one of our youth korkor's let him play w his bracelet so he's all about that. I'm also always having one or two on my wrist because I always need standby to sweat haha. Mom life.
  Galitos in Subang Parade is cheaper than Nando's and just as tasty! Portion-wise a tad smaller. Both also small la. Coliseum super more worth it and you don't leave feeling cheated. Maybe just bring your own Peri sauce hahaha.
  D's bat child harness arrived and it's soooo cuteee! He loves it too. And also he gets a tail.
  Cheap cheap. Bought on Shopee. Hubs also likes cos it's bat baby. Haven't brought it out to use yet, though.
  Always disturbing GB. She's such a good dog for ignoring and obliging him. It's funny that he's so much more interactive w her here than when she was at my parents' house the past 1.5 years!
  Nonsense-ness.🙈

Comments

Popular Posts