Jan's Salmon Yee Sang + Pappadum

Mom watching D this morning while I pick up dresses in KK. This Rainbow Dobi super not reliable! Won't be returning after I collect this final dress.


Go Noodle House for lunch! Bursting meatball love.

Since I was nearby, I popped by Mr DIY my love haha to buy another clock.


So happy to get an unexpected invite over to A. Jan's for dinner tonight! I miss my family so much this CNY.

Look at this epic lou sang! Half a kilo of fresh salmon there. Another 3kg in the fridge because A. Jan bought the whole fish hahaha. 😂


I love popiah w the Wong sisters. Best.


And the best chicken wings of life. Even J who had a sore throat couldn't resist! Apparently only 3 main ingredients! I will get this recipe one day.


D loves Pappadum the cat. He's really old an D needs to go for dialysis for his kidneys.


He isn't particularly social but he so layan D! Let him comb...


Poke... 🙄


Comb and poke. 🙄😂 And there were several times D pulled or played w his tail too. Can't believe this cat didn't scratch this annoying but loving boy. GB gets similar treatment at home but Pappadum more novel because he only sees him once in a while.


My handsome twinning boys.
He was so cranks tonight before the party even though he just woke up from an awesome nap. And he only calmed down w cold plum pieces and blueberries to munch on and didn't want apple. That usually means teething woes.

Comments

Popular Posts